Monday, February 06, 2012

Hi! It's been awhile since I last blogged hmm! My dad and bro finally gt the modem changed and my wireless' awesome nw! Speedy internet access wheeeee!! (:

Work's so much btr with Dawn accompanying bitching crazing kiddishing and sharing the work load with me. Hehe! Bt still, I dont mind switching to a higher pay job with btr bosses. Hehe. Sometimes I really feel like bitch slapping this particular person at my workplace =.=lll

I've started my first driving practical lesson, and tmr's my second. I'm sooooooo excited!! It's like playing real life Daytona and it's sooooo addictive! Bt I'm bound to get sick of it some time, maybe even before I take my practical test. Bt it's fun for me nw, real life arcade playing with real life cars risking my real life. LOL. Bt still, I believe I can be a great driver *nods to myself* HAHA!

I just ordered dresses online! Oh gosh, it's such a big step for someone like me who doesnt quite wear dresses except for prom and my first ever interview after my A's. Bt I'm quite sure I'll be wearing it more, so tt I wouldnt kick up such a huge fuss over accepting a job tt requires office wear. Thinking back I pretty regretted rejecting Canon Singapore cos they needed office wear. *Face palm*

I took up another job, tutoring my neighbour's P6 son! Extra income woohoo! And hope I'll do an acceptable job since it's gonna be my first time tutoring :/

My hamsters are getting bolder and cuter by the day! Just saying! Hahaha love them so much!

And tt's all! Byeeeee~

5 comments:

Clement said...

LOOOOOOL great driver sia. Try drifting like daytona today! :D

Clement said...

HAHAHA aren't you always in slumber mode?
sleep driving = dangerous driving = endanger other pple's lives (like mine) = don't drive please. LOL :D
so what did you do? stall like a million times?
and how's your gear changing?

Xinyi said...

Whoa seriously stop suanning me!! Ya I think I stalled billion times?! Aiya idw talk to u alr

Clement said...

HAHAHA you always say dw talk to me but in the end you still reply. And i'm encouraging you lor; not suanning!

Clement said...

It's positive suanning! LOL :D