Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Blogger time! On the bus home (: teehee!

I've been eating hell lot during lunch breaks! Dawn's a bad influence (hmm, or maybe vice versa). Many many pratas ytd, and 1.5 portion of Buddy Hoagies each tdy. Life rocks as a student. I love my student prices hahaha! Pictures at the bottom, somehow I can't post a pic in between my post if I'm blogging with my phone ):

K I'm getting fat. So I'm gonna run with Mewleng tmr. (Like running a day would help hahahaha) Bt at least I made the effort right? ;) *Applauds myself*

Tmr's gonna be an eggciting day!! Gym eat shop cut hair clean cage! Can't wait (:

Oh ya, I had driving lesson tdy. I learn u turn!! I think I'm getting btr! Heheee.

"Cause if I wanted to go I would have gone by now cos I really need you near me and keep my mind off the edge. If I wanted to leave I would have left by now but you're the only one that knows me better than I know myself"
Shit this song is stuck on replay in my iPod I love love love it!!! (L)

K I'm reaching home nw, time to end the post. I love my phone!! Haha what a comment from someone who was once against iPhone O:

4 comments:

Clement said...

LOL you sound like a kid. "I learn u turn!!" HAHAHA. eat eat eat some more you'll become a pig sooner or later.

Xinyi said...

Lol tsk. Hahaha I gymed!! Lolol.

Clement said...

I agree with the above comment. HAHAHAA :D
you need to like gym for hours after all that food you ate!

Xinyi said...

BOOHOO FOOD MAKES ME HAPPY ):