Friday, February 17, 2012

I just woke up from my supposed nap and my hair's surprisingly still wet from my bath at 9pm+ last night?! Oh gosh so humid ):

I have an urgent urge to blog so randomly bt idk what to blog. :/ I dreamt of my hamsters for the third time. I dreamt tt I almost suffocated them while catching them back outside the cage cos they were escaping through this hole in the cage. Lol. And I was so sad in my dreams omg I think obsessed with them. Hahaha it's my third time dreaming of them btw :/

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stand a little taller"
-Kelly Clarkson's "Stronger"
It's stuck in my head!! Haha.

2 comments:

Xinying said...

"I dreamt of my hamsters for the third time.........Hahaha it's my third time dreaming of them btw." LOL

Xinyi said...

Hahaha I see no diff ops.