Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Blogging from work! Kinda relaxed nw aft clearing quite a bit of work, listening to YouTube while blogging nw lolol. Fun (the band) is good! (:

Shall talk about my Bandung Trip about 2 wks ago with Mewleng and her relatives! It's a shopping paradise!!

Day 1: Thursday, 7 June 2012

Arrival at Bandung! Put our things down at the hotel, then had our lunch at this food stall beside our restaurant. Walked down the streets, entered this mall with atas shops like Topshop, Zara etc. Pretty much like a mall we'd see in Singapore. We initially thought that they're imitations, gt a shock when we looked at the prices. HAHA! So not everything in Bandung are cheap. In fact their US products are a little more expensive than Singapore prices. Heh. Nothing much to buy, settled down for some food (again). Caught some rest back in the hotel, the driver came in the late afternoon to drive us to some super big factory outlet selling cut labelled clothes. Woohooooo~ Dinnered in some restaurant with poor quality of service, they took yrs to serve us our food we were all famished by the time the food arrived. Boohoo. End of day 1.

Outside the hotel, all excited! Hehe.
Our hotel room, looks not bad right!
Our first meal there! Some yong tau foo kinda thing, it's good! We bought noodles too, super damn spicy noodles, the chilli over there is insanely spicy!
Still shorter than her despite wearing tt super tall heels ):
Vanilla ice cream on top of chocolate coated waffle with grated cheese! (: Yummy!
Some yakun-like coffee shop!
I love their fitting rooms. No limit to the number of clothings to bring in. WOOHOO!
Haha. Messed up aft I tried them.
My emo corner in the room. The only spot to get the Wifi signals. Lol.
Day 2: Friday, 8 June 2012

Visit to Mount Tangkuban Perahu, Bandung's most famous tourist volcano. Off to tea plantation after that, then hot springs to soak our feets while enjoying our ice cream. Lol. Lunched, then spent the rest of our day SHOPPING! Lolol. Life's good. Another day of pulling out clothes from their racks and putting them into our shopping bags (yes, their factory outlets have shopping bags for us to dump in the clothes we wanna try on!) and spending looooooong looooooooooooooooooooooooong time trying out the many many pieces of clothings! Loved it! Dinnered at the same pathetic restaurant as the first day, and tt pretty much concluded the day.

Mount Tangkuban Perahu. Smelly sulfur on the volcano.

Booths selling food and drinks.


Mewleng, her cousin and bro.

Random stall. Thought tt it looked pretty.
Tea plantation.
Hahaha I love that rainbow pants!
Day 3: Saturday, 9 June 2012

Clown day! Haha. All geared up to be clowns, with our newly bought rainbow pants! Heh. Headed to a strawberry farm, where we plucked our own strawberries. It was so unfair they took back my scissors when I havent plucked enough ): I couldnt understand their language at all, so the woman was like "Sudah? Sudah?" Then I was like "Huh?" Then she looked into my basket and "Sudah!" and took my scissors away, leaving me with question marks floating above my head. Lol. Ya, strawberry plucking was fun, bt couldve been more fun! :/ Bought strawberry chilli and strawberry sweets from there. The chilli was daaaaamn gd, never thought that u could actually make such chilli! For all that I rmb, we shopped for the rest of the day. Was quite sad cos we've spent too much the first 2 days, we didnt have much money left so we had to really shop wisely. Such a painful experience! Tsk. Haha. Had junk food from Carrefour for dinner. Camwhored a lot a lot before we slept, bt all the pics are with Mewleng. They're up on FB anw!

Good morning! (:
Clown outfit!
Fruity day! Hahaha.
My super unhealthy dinner. Ops!
Day 4: Sunday, 10 June 2012

Go home day. Went to the factory outlet beside my hotel for some final shopping before heading back to the hotel for some rest and packing up. Had lunch at the food stall beside my hotel, then off to the airport! Lunched (again) at the airport. Final meal thr. Back to Singapore, met up with parents for dinner and kinda collapsed when I reached home! I LOVE BANDUNG! I love shopping (:
Mewleng's brother at the factory outlet beside our hotel. Haha monkey face!
Tricia, Mewleng's cousin.
Hellooooooooooo!
Back in hotel!

Enjoying the strawberries I've plucked!

At the airport!

Haha face of the day! Origin? My "Xinyi;D" at the back of my jersey. Haha!
 That pretty much concluded my Bandung trip, and for all I know I've spent almost my entire working day on this. More to come, maybe I'll continue blogging at home or at work some time soon. Hehe! Shall end this post here since I'm gonna knock off soon! Byeeeee!

No comments: