Heya! Just back from dinner with colleagues. Our last dinner tgt, prolly. Tmr's gonna be my last day of work, and we may not even meet anymore ): Thinking back, I really did enjoy their company. Nth beats having a bunch of youngsters working tgt. It makes work so much more fun! Love them sooooo much! So gonna miss them when we go separate ways in uni.
We started off with 6 youngsters, met another 1, 2 left last month, we're left with 5.
Came across this Bruno Mars Medly video below, it's really cool! I love the production, their voices too. Awesome one! Watch the behind the scenes too, u'll appreciate it more (:
Uh and I failed my first driving practical test =.=lll FML.
6 comments:
Clement
said...
HAHAHA why so lousy! So how many points did you get and what were the errors?
6 comments:
HAHAHA why so lousy! So how many points did you get and what were the errors?
Haha all u have to know is I mounted kerb twice at the same place so I had immediate failure.
wah, mount kerb twice then fail? i thought mount kerb once alrd enough to fail sia haha
Hahahaha mount once fail alr. Then when I try to go back to the position mount again.
LOL still can mount twice sia. And where is that? During parking?
Directional change!
Post a Comment