Have been very busy these days, with work. Haha my schedule's pretty packed with work these days, June's even worse. After removing work days and some pre-planned outings days I'm only left with 3 full free days. Awesome shit.
Rummaged through my phone pics and found a few to share!
I havent posted bout my colleagues,I guess! Here's Dillon and Adelynn, tada! They accompanied me to club with Mewleng and friends. The pic was taken outside Helipad, bt we went Attica in the end. K enough said! Lol.
My new wallpaper, went crazy over him after watching Avengers!! Hahaha. Chris Hemsworth aka Thor is soooooooooooo hot!! Please do agree. And no debates if u disagree, he's simply the best Avenger in my eyes (L) Oh ya, managed to catch it with Lovin anw!
Hehe, yes tt's Lovin. Lol.
Have been splurging on food again, old habits are hard to kick! But actually, nth's wrong right. Hehe I just love eating. Steakout for lunch on some sunny day with Tsesin, kinda liked this pic!
Introducing my new darling, agnes b Voyage! I've been eyeing it for quite some time alr, finally decided to buy it last Saturday, 26/06/2012! Bought it with a 10% off, and added $30 for the charm, I think it's really nice, stands out from the simple bag! And the box is sooooooo cute haha!
Lunched at Buffet Town with this lovely woman above, not as lovely as me though. HAHA. I guess the pictures are self explanatory? Was sooooo full bt we had to finish this bowl of Lao Ban Tao Huey cos I specially made the trip back to office to collect it, it's Dillon's parting gift for us. Office's getting quieter and quieter ):
And I only had one meal for the whole day. One super damn filling meal. Lol.
Other updates:
- I'm working for Mr Ng's flea market for his Uyii bags, today, 06/02/2012, is gonna be the last day for it, so everyone, anyone, whoever's seeing this, please do come down and support!
For info regarding the flea, http://www.public-garden.com/
For info regarding the bags, http://uyii.com.sg/
PEOPLE, SHOW SOME SUPPORT!! - Chubby died ): RIP Chubby, 28/05/2012. I've got no idea why, I just got home to see it lying on the food bowl, peacefully...
- I accepted an offer from MOE, which also means tt I'd be studying in NIE. But I'm still trying to appeal to NTU Sport Science and Management and NUS Project and Facilities Management.
- SIM sent me a letter of acceptance, I'm quite fascinated with it. It's so thick, bt I'm so lazy to read. Lol.
- I'll be flying off to Bandung this coming Thursday, early in the morning! Excites! (:
- What else? Haha cant think of any right now. Good night!
2 comments:
the agnes b charm's box is damn cute!!!! and noooo i tell u jeremy renner is the hottest muahahaha hawkeye!! love him the most!!!! :p
Hahaha ya damn cute!! I love Thor! Gonna watch Snow White just for him! Lol. Hawkeye is alright to me haha.
Post a Comment