Sunday, March 17, 2013

Chinese New Year and Valentines Day pictures! (:

Reunion dinner!
My ahma so cute right! Haha. I asked to take a picture of her and she opened her mouth and the count of three!
Family photo without my bro, who ditched me in Singapore and happily escaped from CNY in Japan.
Vegetarian yusheng! It's a yearly thing to count down at my vegetarian auntie's house!
Introducing Kaleb (Actually I'm not sure of the spelling). He's super strong. And mischievous.
Joshua! Mr popz.
Mark, with a bunch of monkeys at the back.
Hannah, my favourite! She's too adorable (:
Hehe!
Maternal side cousins!
When they came over to visit. Cuteness overload!

Us again, on Day 2!
And I realised I didnt take any pictures with cousins from my paternal side. Ops!

From my SSM-Hall 11-JCRC-Block53-Level5 darling Ruiting! (:
Hand-baked cookie from Adi! (:
Opened my door to wash up to see these balloons hanging on my clothes line. Awwwww. From Yeehong and Mingxuan, to the roomies (:
Then returned to my room after washing up to see this super good brownie hanging from the door! From Songhao (:
Woke up to see these on my shoe rack. From Apple (:
What I gave them, 2/3 of the vday presents I prepared!
And the only vday present I received from my sch ppl! From Melody (:
Back to hall to see these pretty balloons hanging on my door! From Oscar to the roomies (:
Fascinated with the first rose of the year! From Huilin, one of the sweetest girl ever! (:
Tied to a balloon Zhenmei gave me! So sweet! (L)
Was really, really fascinated with the roses I received! From Huilin, Huanzi and Gary! (:
Last but definitely not the least, though I met her a day late, here's a darn good strawberry heart cheesecake from Weiyue! (: (:
Valentines Day was amazing, waaaaaaaaaay better than expected! Everyone's so sweet, they made me felt damn sour! :/

No comments: