This month is pretty much a shopping month muahahaha. Maybe it's because school work's overloading, so I needed some retail therapy. Alright that's bullshit. Just happened to do quite a bit of shopping this month. Cant wait for my Forever 21 clothes to arrive, my Rubi flats and Typo items just did! (:
Okay I've been pretty happy these days! Post Birthday perhaps! I'm finally 20. Alright nothing to be proud of. Finally hitting the 2x. It didnt look that bad on the cake... 2 candles... Can be 2 years old right? HAHA. Well honestly speaking I do feel old. But it didnt feel thaaaaaaaaaaat bad cos everyone else in Uni seems older anyway.
I realised I didnt take many pictures this Birthday. Had a rather simple one, removed my Birthday from Facebook to see who actually remembered. Glad to know that those that I cared for remembered :') And I guess I've met most of the important people in my life. Simple happiness (:
Birthday eve night was spent with my Hall OG. Supposedly our recess week gathering, but they surprised me with a cake and card anyway. I felt so bad for trying to run away from them by putting my driving lesson that night so that I could go home and hide from them in case they try to do something funny to me. Ops. They almost paid for my driving lesson to make me skip it, but my dad didnt allow it so I had to return back to hall for them after lesson.
Met Xuemiao for brunch, she treated me to Norwegian Egg Benedict at Pique Nique. It was heavenly!! *Melts*. She's got a super good recommendation hoho thanks Miao! (: And I forgot to take a picture with u omg. She baked durian puffs for me, but they were already down my stomach before I remember to take a picture of them. Ops! Too good! And she gave me those really unique hanging cards and a hand cream! Hehe so thoughtful so much love (L) Thanks so much bestbud yes bridesmaid definitely!!
It was quite a busy day, headed out to JP after returning to hall for ice cream with Woon Yang before heading back to school for make up lessons. SAD RIGHT. It was supposedly recess week but I had lessons then ): Nevertheless, thanks for the treat, though it was kinda rush (:
Dinnered at Kuishinbo with parents. Haha our same old dining place for special occasions. I cant think of any other place to satisfy my sashimi cravings that day! Any recommendations, anyone? :/ Ya the pictures were kinda crappy so I decided not to post them. Ended my day with a birthday song + cake from my parents. Yes they sang for me~ A little awkward, but they're so cute haha. Only managed to snap a picture of the cake, cos the rest of the pictures are with my dad.
Lunched with Xinying the next day, Friday. Just a random lunch since I had no one to lunch with. Sucks staying at home alone, there arent really anywhere to pack food from. Had to travel all the way to Lot 1 to meet my only CCK close friend. Tsk. I need more CCK buddies. Hahahaha but yes thanks Xinying for the lunch at MOS, still my favourite bitch~ HEHE.
Dinnered with Min some Korean BBQ restaurant (ops I forgot the restaurant name) at The Central, Clarke Quay. The deals offered in the menu looked tempting, so we decided to dine in there after rounds and rounds in the mall. The food was good, just that the amount of meat they gave wasnt quite satisfying. Mewleng knows best, she knew that I wasnt full enough and asked what else I wanted to eat. HAHA! Had Hokkaido Ice Cream after that! (: Headed home after walking and chatting around cos I couldnt join her and Wesley for midnight movie ): Sucks to have a curfew ): Love the necklace she and Dawn gave me, so pretty (: And guess what, I forgot to take a picture with her again. Omg :/
Let me introduce you to my dearest SSM girls, Fiona and Melody! We call ourselves FML (Fiona, Melody, Lim). Cool right. They're such darlings. They brought me to Hungry Chimps for lunch on the Sunday after my Birthday. I really loved the place! Super cozy ambiance, it was really pretty! (: Camwhored damn a lot there! Hahaha. We then headed to some ice cream shop at POMO's basement. We tried almost all the flavours available before finally deciding on what we wanted, but the shop shop keeper didnt mind at all, really friendly people! The girls got me a new wallet and a card (which I only found out a week later), so sweet of them (:
That pretty much summed up my Birthday, cant believe I'm turning 21 next year. Omg what to do.




4 comments:
wahlao never post the instagram collage i made :( and oei, why you need more cck buddies. ME ONLY NOT ENOUGH MEH >:( hahahaahahahaha!!!!
Hahaha I never even save!! Why u no send me the pic haha. Then if u nt at home hw!!
you can just printscreen from instagram~ hahahah!!!
Lol ya huh... LOL
Post a Comment