Oh dear. It's been almost a month since I last posted. Life has been so insanely busy. This semester seems to be passing soooooooo quickly, it's scary how it's already recess week, the mid of the semester. This is intense.
Take for instance, it's day 3 of recess week today and instead of sleeping in and enjoying life I woke up at 6am+ this morning, earlier that usual school days, just to hop onto my dad's car to come back to hall to put down my stuff and rush for my project preparatory work. I've been sitting on the same seat outside SAC for project meeting since 11am and only getting up for a dinner break for less than an hour before continuing with my work. It's 9.50pm now and my partner just left this place at 9pm, and I guess I'm gonna continue sitting here til I finish my assignment if not I'm just gonna collapse on my bed when I return back to hall. This is crazy.
Oh ya and the reason I'm blogging? Cos I was too dumb to update my phone's iOS without backing up the apps, and I ended up losing all my apps after that, and got all panicking about it and lost my chain of thoughts for my essay. So I gave up and decided to take a break and rant a bit and hopefully recall some inspirations or I shall just die and re-think of what I wanted to type and and and... Gawd damn it everything's screwed!
This whole week's packed with project meetings it doesnt even feel like recess week! I dont know if it's a good thing that there arent any mid-term tests this month, cos I've got a total of 7 project works in total in exchange of it. Okay I shall treat it as something good, at least they arent individual work. But then again it's so troublesome to fit into everyone's schedules for our project work cos everyone have different schedules and it's so tough to find a common day to meet. But on the bright side I managed to squeeze everything into my schedule perfectly (I guess) so it isnt that bad.
Arg you know what, I dont even know what I'm typing about already. My thought process is just so disorganised right now, as portrayed in this weird/complicated/nonsensical post. So I think I should stop typing and get back to work. Looking forward to be able to have such time to post again, hopefully with a clearer brain. Ciaos for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment