Monday, June 07, 2010

Feeling rather chatty tdy (: Thr're weird ppl on msn. Hahahaha!

Firstly, thr was this cat and pig conversation.

Xinyi says:
.
.
.
oink
.
.
.
Xinying says:
meow.

=.=lll

Then I had this conversation with someone and I totally don't understand what he's talking about! ._.

X says:
mmm... i have to stay with that incomplete project to lecture tutorial
Xinyi says:
im doing my proj too
haha
gp proj
X says:
HUH!WHYYYY...! MY HEART BROKE IN PIECE! ok all the best but to me is going to be doom!T_T
bye, good to you. no problem at all haha! good nite.
Xinyi says:
huh?
lol

And he went offline. WEIRDO! Omg. Funny ppl. HAHAHAHAH. (oh, and "X" isnt tt person's actual display name)

AND YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. BACK TO MY PROJECT. BYEEEEEEEEE ):

Sick and tired of projs ): I've been alternating between GP and PW proj, I've gt totally no time for my own sch work ):

No comments: