Sunday, June 13, 2010

Lol I fled from Facebook after confessing to various ppl. I took up some challenge and gt myself so much task to complete. LOL!

I posted this as my fb status: If you like this status, I will post something that I like about you on your Wall. Set this as your status if you want a challenge too.

Ya so I ended up confessing to so many ppl, I bet thr're more ppl who're gonna like my status. Neh I shouldnt complain, since I took up the challenge willingly. Hahaha. Bt these are what I've written so far, haha:

"Hey Ahgu! I like you because u've been such an awesome tablemate, u never fail to make my last yr of sec sch life so funnnnnnnnn! :D U're crazy, bubbly, blah blah blah just like me~ Hahahaha! I really miss the time we used to bully Mary Dong, and she'll go flapping her hands like some chicken wings, and the time we used to camwhore in class so so so much! WAXTTM rocks yeah! :D"

"Hello Haowen! Nw i understand why \ur wall's filled with so many "I like you"s! I like you because u're so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee! OMG! And i really mean it! HAHAHAHAHA! Stop smiling to the comp screen, u look really stupid like that! I like your facebook display pic, super like it! Hahahaha! And lastly, I really like the fact tt u're a walking joke! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Time to accept the challenge!"

"Hello Justin! (Shit you why on earth did you like my status!) I like you because u've gt the same surname as me! :D Oh and u're one of the friendlier badm guys! Okay the friendliest. Erm and ya cos u gave me updates of the world cup matches. And ya. LOL! Sorry this is short~"

"Hey Luhong! I like you because you gave me that S.H.E jigsaw puzzle last yr, do u rmb?! It's still with me okay, on top of some CD shelves. Hehe! And i really cant think of what else i like you about, cos you seem to always bully me. SIGH! Luhong, cant u be a little more kind? (:"

"Hello Sikai! I like you because you're one of the few NHBT guys tt I'm still talking to, and because you relieved me of my boredom! LOL! I'm like super busy nw, "confessing" to ppl like u =.=lll Yepppppppppppppp. And hi saur, if u rmb what tt means! LOL!"

"Hey Bryan! I like you because you're my classmate! Haha! Cos you're one of the first guys in class to talk to me, if I'm nt wrong. And because you offered to help me with my academic doubts! Yep, bt u know what, despite hw much I've said I liked u, I really dont wanna see you soon, cos tt'd mean the start of terms. Lol!"

"Hi Kelvin! I like you because you're one of the very few LPS friends that I'm still sort of in contact with. Haha! I wonder hw much u've changed! Lol"

"Hello Zhengyang! I like you because you went India with me! And because you smiled and waved to me everytime you saw me in school! Haha! Cya soon ZY! Like if we ever meet again! Hahaha!"

"HI XINYING I DONT LIKE YOU AT ALL! I thought I'm finally done with the confession stuff. LOL! Nvm. To contradict myself, I like you because u're my closest junior, and one of my closest friends! I like you because you listened to all my crap, my rantings, my emo stories etc etc. I like you because you gave me ferrero r...ochers and a card on my 14th Birthday despite how much i hated you. I like you because you jio me out on almost every fri for badm so tt I would get to hit some shuttles to prevent further rusting. I like you because you're a joke, I still rmb u fell down like some elephant while doing agilities, while u were running backwards, and you became my "shi mei" cos the exact same thing happened to me before u, just tt the impact wasnt as huge. Lastly, I like you because you love me ;D

And for all these confessions, I expect an even longer confession from you (:"

"Hey Xinpin! I like you because you're Xinying's sister! HAHAHAHAHA! OWNAGE RIGHT! I like you because you're less rude to me as compared to ur sister! HAHAHAHAHA! Yes, I'm imposing some conflict between the both of u. Evil me. HAHAHAHAHA!"


Woohoooooo. They should be honoured I've written such marvelous paragraphs for them! (:

No comments: