Dinner at Swensens, cant believe tt we actually sat thr for 3hrs, cos Clara only joined in halfway. Had to drag time by eating sooooooooooo slowly and ordering our desserts one by one. Lol. The Swensens staff must be so impatient for us to leave, cos we're preventing more customers from dining in. Lol. Bt we did eat quite a lot okay, total bill $149.60! (: K lah, nt a lot, considering tt thr're actually 7 of us. Lol.
It was alr about 9pm+ aft dinner, we went to buy batteries for my torchlight before heading to the roof garden for our light shots! (L) It was total darkness when we entered the roof garden, the lights were already switched off. Stayed thr for quite some time, so engrossed with playing in the playground and taking our pretty pretty light shots tt we didnt realise tt we were the last ppl in the garden and the door's locked ._. Thankfully we found another door out, if nt we're so gonna be dead. Lol.
Reached home at 11.30pm. Parents were damn angry. Like, suddenly so angry. Suddenly came "scolding" me for always reaching home at tt time, saying tt I'm a girl and blah blah blah. Ya, with the inverted commas cos it was scolding bt in a softer voice. More of saying me, bt their wrds arent pleasing to the ears. Sometimes I really dislike being a girl, cos much of my freedom's restricted. Guys can do much more things they want. And I do envy those girls with much more freedom than I have. Ya, I know, my parents are strict cos they care about me. Sigh. Bt they can care about me when they're less strict too. Aiyah. I dont know, I just dont like it when what I do is restricted. Sigh.
Anw, nice song! (:
When I get older I will be stronger
They'll call me freedom Just like a wavin' flag
And then it goes back
And then it goes back
And then it goes back
Oooooooooooooh woooooooooohh hohoho~
:D Have to wake up early for consultation in the morning later, shall go now. Bye!
Edited at 1.24am:
Animesh: gunyte n pls fr ma sake studyy
Yes for the sake of my India friend, and for the sake of myself, I will. 4 more days of hols, I will mug. Will. Cos I'm frigging scared now that I've played too much.
No comments:
Post a Comment