Saturday, June 26, 2010


I have a sudden craving for prata ): I used to eat it quite regularly for breakfast, maybe once weekly or once every fortnight. But I realise I've been deprived of prata for about a month alr? ): I noticed the recent coffee shops I go to on weekends for breakfast doesnt sell them ): Urgh. Anyone knows of a place with nice bt nt so expensive prata? (: INTRODUCE IT TO ME! :D

Studying these days hasnt been very productive, but at least I attempted. I find Chem tougher than Phy, those many would think vice versa. Chem's like some alien thing for me. Tsk.

Played Badminton with dad at noon tdy. Off form like !@$#% ): Felt so dejected tt I reli gave up on fighting for the shuttle anymore ): So pissed off with myself. My legs cant move, my arms cant swing. Blah blah blah. Screwed.

Oink. Time to study. Watching South Korea VS Uruguay ltr. Really hope tt South Korea will make it through, though the chances r relatively low. Nvm! I trust tt they can do it! (: Gonna see Ki Sung-Yueng again! ^^ Hey he nt only has gt looks okay. He's gt talent too! He's only 21~ And he's such a brilliant player (: Annyonghi-kaseyo! :D

No comments: