Hello! On my way to work nw. Frigging damn late! ): The weather's damn gd to slp in lolol. And the bus refused to come~ thankfully those superiors aren't ard tdy morning.
I kinda like working on wkends, although this is my first ever wkend. Haha. Casual wear day (: Wearing shorts to work ftw!!
I guess I've been praising the job since day 1 I worked thr, bt nw everything doesn't seem that perfect anymore ): Ya still the same high hourly pay, bt tt damn line manager frigging cut some of our working days, so little tt we're gonna earn peanuts :@ And she's obviously biased towards the guys, giving them more days to work and tt obvious change of tone when she speaks to them. Seriously, shit her.
Oh gosh I'm still at Buona Vista at 8.24am when work's at 8.30am. Yes tt's hw late I'm gonna be :/
Oh ya I have to show off my super amazingly awesome nails I painted them myself (As you can see from the roughness of it) BUTTTTTT,I love the colours :D

2 comments:
I wear shorts to work everyday :)
Hahahaha then u wont look forward to work~
Post a Comment