Thursday, March 08, 2012

Hi! I survived 3 days of nt crying! I think I'm nt gonna cry anymore, hopefully! Lol.

I'm officially nineteen! Some reminded me tt it's my last teen yr, and I learnt tt we're TEENagers cos our age has a TEEN at the back. Does it work tt way? Or is some Fatty just trying to trick me? :/ Nevertheless, I'm still young at heart! (:

Birthday's pretty awesome, like always. HAHA! Okay la this is prolly one of my happiest bday, cos I never thought tt ppl would actually celebrate it with me and "book" my day! I had a rather busy day eating tdy.

I woke up at 930, starving cos thr wasnt any breakfast at home, nt even instant noodles ): I continued starving cos I was too lazy to visit the minimart just below my house and finally gt to fill my stomach at 1230 where I met Mewleng at Novena for lunch at Swensens. Cos bday girl was entitled free ice cream. HAHA! I KNOW IM DAMN JEW BUT I SERIOUSLY DONT KNOW WHERE ELSE TO EATTTTTTT!! It's my first time having a ribeye steak to myself, I ordered medium well cos I dont like eating the blood and it was alr quite cooked, I wonder hw tough will the beef be if it's well done :/

Mewleng had to work aft lunch, so I met up with Lovin, and we went Centrepoint to look ard in the pet shop, then walked to Abercrombie & Fitch to browse ard. Super overpriced apparels bt really pretty :/ Some of their salesgirls were damn pretty make us jealous only. Lol. Then Danielle joined 2 hrs ltr cos she was very very late. Haha. So ice cream at Cold Rock was her treat, and I wastefully threw away half of the ice cream cos I couldnt finish it :/ Opsssss. Walked to Far East Plaza, which was really far, to shop a lil before my bro called and I had to leave for family dinner.

I met my bro in Queensway and we took a bus to Anchorpoint tgt to buy new cages for my hamsters, cos my mom happened to have vouchers for the mall. Oh ya, and my hamster gave birth to a few baby hamsters! Super tiny hamsters, like about the size of my little toe, which is alr quite small. Hehe, daaaaaaaaamn cute. Tiny lil pink wobbly things. Hahaha. So ya I had to buy a cage for the papa so he would nt disturb the mama and the babies, and I needed another cage for the babies. So I bought 2 cages at a shot, as well as 2 packets of bathing sand, and my bro paid for them hehe! (:

My dad and mom came join us at Anchorpoint while we were still in the pet shop, they were supposed to fetch us to Botanic Garden for dinner bt we decided on dinnering in Anchorpoint itself cos stupid me forgot to use the voucher for the cages. Arggggg. Lol. Dined in this Jap restaurant which costed a bomb. And I cant believe I'm gonna have Jap cuisine for dinner again tmr, gosh!

Requested my dad to drop me off for awhile at Xuemiao's void deck to collect her board for me. Hehe. It's very colourful and pretty, I like! Thanks buddy u're the best! :D

Invited my neighbour over to fix the new cage with me, and transfered papa hamster to the new cage. I felt so cruel separating them, bt I guess it's best for them if nt they may mate again or papa hamster may make mama hamster stressed and she'd eat the babies up ): Bt it was really sad, mama hamster and papa hamster were still trying to communicate through the cages even when they were separated ): It's like separation between two love birds, isnt it saaaaaaad? Try putting urself into their shoes. Shit tt's frigging sad </3

And my Birthday ended pretty well too! (: Everything was gd I really enjoyed my day thanks everyone who wished/accompanied me! Love yall sooooooooooo much yall made my day! (:

It's pouring outside, GOODNIGHT! :D

2 comments:

said...

LOVE YA MOST

Xinyi said...

Yay hehe! (: