Saturday, March 03, 2012

I realise I can't emo too much on Twitter cos ppl will prolly get annoyed. Bt blog's different. If u don't wanna read u can choose nt to. Life's sad I feel so helpless. Aft talking with my friends and stuff I realised tt I've been wrong about myself. I've all along thought tt I'm naturally smart bt I'm just lazy. Through these 2 years I think I finally realised tt I'm actually not smart at all, I've just been very lucky in the past to get this far.

It's sad, bt it's a fact.

I'm tearing apart. And it's nt solely cos of my academics.

2 comments:

Clement said...

ehh, don't emo la. whatever your results, it's not the end of the world!
you can still try and apply to whatever course you want! there's discretionary admissions for NUS and NTU also I believe. just try and see how things go (: might not be that bad after all!

Xinyi said...

Discretionary admissions are damn troublesome!! Arggggg