Saturday, March 03, 2012

Hi it's been pretty long since I last blogged. Feeling pretty down ): I've been pretty lucky throughout my study life so far, getting into my first choices, with my results just at the cut off point. Now I'm feeling so struck by my results nw, I was dumbfounded for a moment, like wth hw can it be. I can't even get into my backup choice, thr're only a few limited choices I have nw, things tt I've never thought of pursuing. I'm really really upset, everything seem so surreal I can't believe this is happening to me.

But on the bright side (which I'm still trying to convince myself), thr're still places for me somewhere, I just have to find them. Maybe this can serve as a wake up call to me, a really harsh and late one, to do btr for my uni and my future. Yep...

But for now I'm really lost, I really don't know what's gonna happen to me I don't see a future I don't know how long I'll take to get over it and stand up stronger than before.

No comments: