Been quite a workaholic these days! Oh no! :/
Wonder how my fellow guy batch mates are in the army now. ALL of them are in nw, at least the Singaporean ones. Wonder hw's life inside, I'm really quite curious. Must be like some torture, wish tt they'll finally grow up aft tt. HAHA!
Work's making time pass so fast. IT's alr mid May, nt much of my most awesome break so far left. Boohoo. I dont look forward to Uni life, I dont look forward to starting sch again, facing new ppl and making friends again. Okay making friends isnt tt bad, bt my impression of Uni life is somehow rather lonely, like everyone's gonna roam about the sch according to the schedule they have, different faces everywhere, attending lessons alone, eating alone, mugging alone, NOOOOOOOO~ Lonely ): K I hope it really wouldnt be tt bad, bt firstly, I need to get my Uni acceptance. Damn.
I spent the whole of my work day tdy listening to Jayesslee's songs all over again, from their very first video to their last one. The "I miss you so bad..." (2:15) part of their version of "Jet Lag" kept going through my mind. IT'S DAMN ANNOYING!! ): I shall share the vid with u ppl so tt yall will (hopefully) get influenced by the "I miss you so bad" syndrome! HAHAHA! *Evil laughter*
Enjoy their lovely voices~
You say good morning when it's midnight going out of my head alone in this bed~
No comments:
Post a Comment