Monday, May 14, 2012

Depressed. Manchester United's loss of the BPL title gt me all agitated, cos Manchester City's goals at the 91st and 94th minutes were just too surreal. Man U was just soooooooooo close to winning their 20th BPL title ):

Okay that wasnt thaaaaaaaaaaat bad.

What was worse was tt I heard my little Vanilla shrieking from my room about an hour later and I went to the cage and took it out, to my horror my hand was stained with its blood. Apparently Pudding injured it, like hw it injured Chubby the other time. That mama hamster is so violent ): If only I could read my mama hamster's mind and know what's actually going through its mind when bites the bottom of its babies (the genital area). Pains me that my cutest hamster is injured nw.

I think I'm gonna give Pudding away, I dont think I'm gonna have the time to keep so many cages in my house when I enter Uni. Anyone wanna adopt a 5 month old (violent) female hamster? ):

3 comments:

Xinying said...

tell you to keep the mama away from the kids liao!!!! separate the mama not the papa leh!

weiyue said...

haha. IM BACK AT YOUR BLOG!! LOL. your hamster really.... very violent..

Xinyi said...

Xinying: Maybe aft some time both have to be separated!
Weiyue: Whoa finally, welcome! Lol