Monday, May 07, 2012

Hello I've been really tired the past wk, kept wanting to blog bt kept falling aslp aft switching on my comp :/ Horrible horrible shiatz.

Celebrated Mewleng's bday last Tues, Labour Day. Haha. Xinying, Dawn and I baked the cupcakes last Sun, and we did the icing on Tues, before meeting for dinner at Empire State, Causeway Point.

Final products, looking gd! (Dont u dare deny that!)
Night Safari at night, celebrated her bday thr with candles on the cupcakes. Lol.

Worked on Wed and Thurs.

At Z'bar, the Cafe in Night Safari (:
Supported my AC girl juniors' match against MJC on Friday, was a little out of place at times cos Brenda couldnt apply for leave, I had to go for the match alone ): They lost 0-5, kinda felt tt they didnt really perform cos the team morale went down aft realising tt the line up wasnt right. Hope tt they would do well for the next 2 matches and make it to top 4!

Dinnered with Peishan, Fangjun and Shimin at Swensens, Clementi Mall. Then ice cream at Baskin-Robbins. Settled thr for quite some time, Peishan left while the rest of us continued chit-chatting, then homed aft tt.

Saturday was awesome. So damn awesome.

Dinnered at this ramen restaurant in Tanjong Pagar, u know it's gd when thr's this super long queue outside the restaurant even before it opens. Thankfully Bong was rather early to secure a front spot at the queue. And nice recommendation, Bong! (:

Facinated at the free flow of eggs at the ramen place lol!

Jayesslee concert at Kallang Theatre with Bong, Xinying and Danielle! It's my first time at a concert (apart from sch concerts), a truly enjoyable experience. What kinda sucked was tt the only tickets available left were the seats right at the back corner of the theatre, so we could only see the tiny twins from far. Next time, if I am to go for a concert again, I'll make sure I get the btr seats!!

First ever concert I've attended, love it!!
Met up with Xuemiao, Melvin and Stefan at Outram Park MRT, headed to Clarke Quay and walked to Liang Court. Gt some food and cabbed to Zouk to meet Clara and Yihshuan. Yes, my first time at a club!! (: I've always been hearing ppl talk about it, and I couldnt imagine tt I'd finally get a chance to experience it myself hahahaha. Such an eye opener! It. Was. Awesome!!! I cant believe tt I could actually "dance". LOL. Melvin and Stefan are one of the more gentlemanly guys at our age, they really took care of us well! Drank, danced, gt high, played drinking games cos no one really wanted to drink tt rather disgusting barcadi coke, chatted (or rather, shouted at each other)... Did I miss out ath?

Us! Woohooooo! I hate the flash!

Walked to Clarke Quay to meet Xinying and Mingyuan aft tt, which the rest stayed til later in the morning. Took Night Rider to cck with the couple, felt like a light bulb oh well. Lol. Koped a bit of food from Mingyuan at the interchange, slept over at Xinying's.

The lovely night scene along Clarke Quay! (:
Sunday's breakfast and lunch were on Xinying's parents, their fried beehoon was gd I love the many many clams inside hehe. Xinying taught me some card game, it's damn fun I'm gonna teach others and play it next time. Haha. Watched some Taiwan game show, then homed to bathe and say hi to my hamsters.

Headed out again, to meet Chris for dinner at Taka. It's been quite some time since I last seen him, haha. We walked into Crystal Jade Palace and walked out cos we realised tt the food was damn expensive. Superrrrrrrrrrr embarrassing omg. Ended up at Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao, where the price was relatively much cheaper and affordable. Lesson learnt: To check for which Crystal Jade outlet u were heading to. Lol.

Walked to Lido to disturb his friend working thr, then pool at Lucky Plaza. Shitass it's so expensive nw they frigging raised the price. Boohoo. Homed aft tt. Teehee, done updating! (:

3 comments:

weiyue said...

haha. you baked the cupcakes!!!??? and i realised its a bit mafan to comment.. haha

Xinyi said...

Duh! (: Hahahaha! Why mafan, okay la!

weiyue said...

you baked it!!!!??? :O :O :O can eat not! haha. coz i must 'comment as'. then it wont rmb my name.. haha.