Wednesday, December 15, 2010

600th post! Naise! (:

Sunday, 12 December 2010



Visited Xianlin at her house, she sprained her knee, ouch! I was 3 hrs late! Lol. Was supposed to reach at 4pm, bt I reached at 7pm and had to walk down the dark, creepy pavements leading to her house alone. Freak hell I was so scared I wonder hw she managed to go home late at night every time! We cooked our own dinner - spaghetti (: Hehe, reliving the home econs days~ We used to be home econs partners back in sec1, topping the class in the subject! HAHAHA! And our spaghetti was damn awesome I'm serious! Hehe! :D

Monday, 13 December 2010
Met up with Dawn, Dave and Sylvia for 2 hrs of pool after training. Whoa it's been damn long since I last seen Sylvia! She's still the same, giggly and happy-go-lucky. Lol! Dawn was kinda quiet cos she wasnt in a gd mood, which made the whole session kinda boring I thought ): Bt nvm, we'll have other pool sessions next time and she promised she wont be in bad mood anymore. Hehe. Dawn, if u're seeing this, we're gonna have 1 on 1 next time when we're both on forms okay! :D And Happy Belated Birthday!!!!

Tuesday, 14 December 2010
A day with Chris. I'm like seeing him every single day?!?! Lollll. We watched Rapunzel! Some parts were kinda ridiculous bt well, it's a fairy tale and the movie's gd, the songs were great!!! (: Then headed to Ikea for lunch, meatballssssssssss (L)! And tt frigging unglam boy tempted me with chicken wings when I cant have them cos I'm having sore throat and caugh ): Walked ard Anchorpoint for awhile cos I kinda dreaded the fact tt we were abt to study, then we finally settled down in Queensway Shopping Centre's Macs aft Chris sent his racket for restringing. Study session was alrighttttt. I didnt do much, we only had 2 hrs to study by then. LOL FAIL! Bt I'll make sure our next few study sessions wouldnt be as fail, this is the first time I'm studying since aft promos, so I shall forgive myself for the failed attempted to study X: Dinnered at Anchorpoint, then homed. I overshot my curfew by 35mins, holy shit. Shall try nt to do tt again! (: Heheeeeeeeeeeeeee!

And it's late nw, I'm reaching sch early for training tmr, so I shall go nw! Hehe gd night! (:

No comments: