I miss them.

Or mostly just them.

Never had such strong feelings of nostalgia before, feeling so, so horrible. I miss NHBT ): I missed those fun we had, those hectic trainings tt sometimes made me felt like throwing up, those determination to train to create our sch badm's history, those times we cried cos we were just too jubilant achieving what we've been working for, those times we cried cos we lost important matches, and even those quarrels, those scary bitchings and backstabbings. I miss every single thing tt happened, tt brought us tgt...
I miss the BBQ party we had in sec1 where they're only a few of us in the whole team, I miss chalets, I miss camps. I miss doing physical training on the beach. I miss the eye opening midnight cycling tt made my butt hurt like crap. I missed the water bomb war. I miss coach, hw he used to care for us like a father, though sometimes too naggy. I miss Mr Ng, u'll never find a teacher so devoted to a CCA. I miss the '09girls, for being through those thick and thins with me.
I miss everything with them (L)
No comments:
Post a Comment