Saturday, December 25, 2010

Monday, 20 December 2010
Watched early morning movie "The Tron" in JP with Mewleng! The movie was nt bad, bt gosh, the ladies in the movie are so hotttttt! Sigh, which brings me to think, why gd looking females are so much easier to find that gd looking males. And maybe tt's the reason ppl turn lesbian. Hahahahaha!

Walked ard JP to look for her friend's present, then went up to her house to study. Dinnered at her house, then played monopoly deal. Heheeeeeee. I'm currently addicted to tt card game. Fun fun! (:

Tuesday, 21 December 2010



IKEA with Xuemiao and her siblings! (: Hoho it was so fun I sat on a trolley and Zejian pushed me ard. Reliving the childhood days~ HAHAHAHA! Walked ard while Xuewei (Eh XM it's really weird to call ur sister that) bought her baking stuff plus some random things. Lol.

Food was great, as usual. IKEA food never fails to delight me! Heheeee! Bt too bad my food shots sucked I dont wanna post them. Lol. And XM, your photography skills improved I like ur pics!! Heheeeee.

Joined Chris, Jin and Shervence to study at library awhile, then lunch and went for Phy tuition with Mewleng and Kaijie.

First time going for Phy tuition. Well, it wasnt very gd, bt I guess it's just cos both parties didnt know what to do, tt's why it was kinda fail. Bt we've decided on what we're gonna do the next lesson, so I hope it wouldnt be tt bad. I think our tutor's kinda smart, so hope he can teach well too (:

Wednesday, 22 December 2010

Marina Barrage with US trip ppl! I was an hr late, bt I was the 5th to reach! Lol, Lyndon, Louis and Jaime were real gd, they waited for a total of 2 hrs. Hahaha! Flew kite, Skyped with the US kids, played cheat with 2 decks of cards, played truth or dare. THEY WERE MAD! Their dares were insane. Kiss grass, chew grass, roll on grass, fly a kite half naked. Lolololol. It was fun towards the end, I left early to meet Brenda to get my Econs file back. Lol.

Argggggggggggg I'm so slow it's 3.27am now and I'm still nt done. Lololol! Shall update bout the rest another day! Bye! (:

And yes,
MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D

No comments: