Wednesday, 15 December 2010
Training in the morning, met Mewleng aft tt. She's back from India, after 3 weeks! (: Woohoo her trip sounded so damn fun, spent 7 days climbing up and down a mountain, shared emotional life stories, drank like mad, star gazed... And through the trip everyone became damn bonded, so envious of them! It sounded so so much more fun than my trip, bt well, my trip isnt bad too anw! (: Hoho, so yep I went over her house to bathe, then lunched and walked ard Jurong Point. We were supposed to study... bt well, we failed. Perhaps just too much catching up to do. Haha!
Met Kaijie at Clementi, signed up for Physics tuition in Real Education. Hope it'll be gd! We're gonna receive a GV voucher each on Feb next yr for registering, awesome! Haha! Gonna start tuition next Tues, kinda excited, bt hope time wouldnt pass tt fast. We're frigging left with only 3 weeks of holidays! ):
Dinnered in Sumo House. Hoho, reliving the Nanhua times when we used to visit thr kinda often. Thr's still free side dish for students, heheeeeeee! (: Homed aft tt!
Thursday, 16 December 2010
Met Glenn for brunch, cos he needed to return me my GC if nt I wouldnt be able to do my Maths. Supposed to meet Brenda at 1pm at Lot1 then study in Wheelock Starbucks, bt she was
1.5hrs late we ended up playing an hr of pool with Chris in Lucky Plaza and she left aft tt.
K so Chris and I didnt go to Wheelock in the end, we decided to study in some ulu coffee shop in Lucky Plaza cos it was really, ulu, kinda conducive for studying. But guess what, freak hell I brought Chem to study and I didnt bring my data booklet and periodic table!!! And we had to go back to CCK and aft dinnering, going to take my stuff and those crappy travelling time, I only studied for an hr, super super fail. It took me an hr to complete 9 MCQ qns, wth.
My attempts to study are always tt fail I hate them I really hope I'd be able to get the studying mood back by next week I dont wanna waste my time anymoreeeeeeeeeeee! ):
Friday, 17 December 2010
Last day of training for the holidays. This holiday seem to zoom past so fast, we're gonna pause training alr. Time to really focus on my studies!
Lunched at Broadway with Brenda, Shimin, Rachel, Chris and Jianjie. Accompanied Chris to Polyclinic cos he's so old he's problemetic hahahaha, then joined Shimin and Rachel in Rachel's house. Hehe.
Bloody hell u know what, I seriously hate those typical money faced taxi drivers who refuse to fetch passangers when it's a few minutes before peak hr even when it's raining cats and dogs outside and thr're 2 adorable students desperate for some quick transport to a friend's house. HEARTLESS! ):
ANYWAY, Rachel's house was funnnnnnnn! (: We spent most of our time playing Monopoly Deal, Shimin left halfway and Weiliang joined. We had our dinner thr, Rachel's dad cooked fried rice for us, it's so nice and addictive I ate 2.5 bowls of it ops sry Rachel I hope thr's enough for ur family! Played FIFA on her Xbox, 2 rounds of girls VS guys and the girls owned both rounds! HAHAHAHAHA! GIRLS POWER OKAY! (Y)! :D Rachel's damnnnnnnn gd we had a round of 3V1 and she won the 3 of us 5-2 omggggggggggg. We left at almost 9pm, had so much fun in her house I wanna go thr again next time heheeeeeee! THANK YOU RACHEL FOR THE INVITATION!!! (L)
Whoa I've been going out early and returning home late for the past week, without my parents ard. It's kinda fun, bt damn it the laundries are piling up x.x Shall go iron some clothes nw, thr're so many of them to iron omg. Byeeeeeeeeeeee!
No comments:
Post a Comment