Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Monday, 27 December 2010
Brownie baking at Weiyue's house! Hahahaha created a huge mess in her kitchen! Bt our brownies turned out to be nt bad actually, heh! (: Her mom's impression of me totally rocked, 文静 and matured! Hahahahaha (Y)!


Weiyue's bro's priceless face! Hahahaha!



Our yummy brownies~


Hoho, time for some pics!

Badminton post Xmas party in Xianlin's house in the evening. They said our brownies were nice!!! :D I had 3 pieces of KFC chicken, fat fat! And I realise I havent been doing sports for a wk or more. Oh gosh, training's gonna resume next wk I hope I wouldnt die in it. Brenda's potato salad was damn gd, I'm so gonna learn from her some day! Gt photoframes from Fangjun for present exchange, bt I dont know what to do with them cos I dont print photos, though I do take a lot. Lol. It was quite a fun night with my teammates though we didnt really do a lot of interactive stuff, bt nvm, I love my teammates! :D

:D

Tuesday, 28 December 2010

Met up with Mewleng again! (: Hahaha I've been going to JP and her house so often nwadays cos JP is like her house. Lol.

Lunched in Thai Express! Woohoo I love Thai food! Bt I stupidly signed up for their membership cos I thought tt it's worth it, bt come to think of it it isnt really worth it, I'm like commiting myself to eat in the restaurant for at least 3 times for the following yr, and at least one of the times would be on my bday month cos I received a $15 bday voucher lol. Burned $30 like that. Lol. So nw tt I've commited myself to visiting the restaurant quite regularly, Thai Express, anyone??? Hahahaha!

Studied in Burger King. Since the start of the hols I said I wanna study in Starbucks for at least once, bt I havent done so I always end up too broke for Starbucks. I spent ard $47 on lunch alone, including the membership. Own. I dont care, I'm so gonna study in Starbucks before sch reopens, MUST! Anw, studying was productive! :D Heheeeeeeee. Studying with Mewleng has almost always been productive, so happy! I completed one topic of Phy in the TYS in ard 2.5hrs! (:

Tuition. Started on a new topic, Simple Harmonic Motion. Gosh, I dont really understand what the tutor's talking abt! ): I thought tt he couldnt teach and gt kinda frustrated, bt apparently Mewleng and Kaijie understood

No comments: