
Just back from Rachel's house. Lol I was so shocked upon reaching the condo, cos it's actually the same condo as my uncle's! =.=lll
I suddenly feel tt I've gt damn gd time management. I was supposed to reach Rachel's condo between 6pm to 7pm, I reached at 6.59pm (: My parents told me nt to reach home too late, I assumed it's by 11pm, cos the previous time I reached home at 11pm+, they started nagging at me, so I reached at 10.59pm 8D And ya, I didnt get scolded. Unsaid curfew huh.
Speaking of the unsaid curfew, I ought to have more freedom. Cinderella had to rush home by 12 midnight, and me, 11pm. Even Cinderella got to reach home later than me, how unfair...
Okay nvm, just a random thought. Bt seriously, I personally feel tt 11pm's a little easy, considering the fact tt we're out for DINNER and I need time to travel. It sucks to tell the rest "I got to go" and all of them left with me. If I could reach home ltr, we'd leave ltr. Tsk.
One day of the long weekend down. A wasted chance to study.
No comments:
Post a Comment