

But anyway, tdy was quite fun! (: Camwhoring, pool, food hunting, shopping ♥ Life has got to be as colourful as this!
Celebration was quite boring initially, with all the lullaby-like speeches and some prayers. Everything became livelier when the National Day songs singing began. Cuddled, sang, swayed, took pics. Haha!
Had free subway cookieeeeeeeeeee! (: The sch's treat. Hehe!
Camwhored with classmates, the pics arent with me, so I cant upload them here ): Bt here's one taken in the LT! (:

Heh! More to come on FB, aft I upload the few pics I've got, and aft Jay uploads his!
Went to Bukit Timah for pool with Weiyue! Then headed to Ion for food hunt and Orchard Central for shoppingggggggg.
Oh and we saw Chunyung! Woooooooooh. We were looking at the variety of food in Ion and I noticed this human walking towards me, I didnt quite bother bout it until I turned ard to see him and my immediate reaction was "WOW!" and I bounced back a step (or maybe two). LOL. Funny!
Damn, I spent almost $10 on food, and bought some others things, nw I'm left with only 20 pathetic cents ): Sucks, I'm soooooooooooo broke nw ): Never mind, I'm happily broke! (:
Gonna play Badminton with Xinying and her parents ltr! (:
I realised. When I'm free, I tend to think. When I think, I tend to think of the unhappy stuff. When I think of the unhappy stuff, I feel sad. Feeling sad isnt gd, it's such a dull feeling. So moral of the story: I should keep myself occupied, so tt I wouldnt think, then I wouldnt feel sad. Hahahaha! I can do it yeah! (:
Shall end here, gotta get ready for Badm! (: Woosh. Love tdy! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment