Hooray, tmr and Thurs are both lecture days, no more tutorials to do! (: Friday's half day, may be going back to nh (: Mon and Tues are National Day hols, happy happy! (: Ya, bt thr's a Phy test tmr. Tsk.
Bt well, thr's a long long wkend ahead, I really hope to spend those days well! (:
I FINALLY GET TO SEE ANGELINA!!!! Omg, this morning, while going to sch. I was omgesdihnfcx shocked to see her on the Mrt platform lah, *hugs*! Managed to talk for like one station, cos she alighted at the next station ._. Aiyoh. Hope to see her again on Tues! :D
And, I met up with Luhong at JE Mrt aft sch tdy, cos we were both rather depressed cos of similar issues ): Seriously, those ppl are weird. If only they're like bks, we can read their minds much easier. Weirdos. Neverminddddd. We're gonna be fine soon! (:
Poof. I realised how easily my mood's affected by a person, which obviously shouldnt be the way. I mustnt let my mood sway so easily just cos of one person, cos it's really nt worth it. So yeah, I'll control myself, control my own mood! (: Hoho.
Tada! Time to bathe, then study for my test. Hope I wont fall aslp while studying! *Crosses fingers*
No comments:
Post a Comment