Thursday, August 26, 2010

Tdy's quite a sad day, I'm missing a lot of things, living and non-living.

I've been visiting Google Translate quite a lot these days, mainly for stalking purposes. OPS! Bt it's kinda kuku, I tried translating my own Facebook status, the main gist is thr, bt it sounds so funny.

The original: I cant believe this, but it has ended. 13 days are gone, so fast. Youth Olympic Games 2010 has ended, I'm never gonna forget the awesome times I've had, as a volunteer :') EVS volunteers, we're gonna keep in contact, right? (:

The translated: 我不能相信这一点,但它已经结束。 13天已经过去了,那么快。 2010年青年奥运会已经结束,我永远不会忘记我已经真棒时代,作为一个志愿者:')电动汽车的志愿者,我们要去保持联系,对不对? (:

Lol! YOG's great, although our duties may be boring and tiring, we get to enjoy free Badminton and Table Tennis matches and get up close with the various athletes, including the future world champions! Hohoho! Many regrets that I didnt have enough courage to exchange country badges and ask for autographs of many of the athletes, but it's okay, I took a picture with a few of them. Lol. Overall this experience has been a fruitful one, a once-in-a-lifetime thing, new friendships were formed, the time and energy put in were worth it! Still, I cant believe that YOG has ended, but well, it's the truth. I feel really, really proud to be part of Singapore2010! (:

Time to do my part for WR, sickening shiatzsxz! ):

And, I made a decision, to give up on you. Happy?

No comments: