HEY DARLINGSSSSSSSSSSS!
May be on a semi hiatus, so sorry! Promos' coming in around 7 weeks' time, I really gotta buck up alr!
My involvement in YOG's gonna take up a lot of my time, may cause me to lag behind further in my studies, so I really cant spend much time on my comp alr! ):
I'll update whenever I really want to, maybe rantings or sth! Other than tt, I shall practise some self control! (:
Ohhhhhhhhhhh. And, I'm soooooooooooooo in a YOG mood! :D Tmr's gonna be the first day I'm gonna start my YOG job, went for the briefing tdy. Have a feeling tt I'll screw things up tmr, bt well, I'll try my best, hope the spectators wouldnt make things difficult for me!
Ciaos people, sorry randomcrapology, I wont be able to tend to you often, til after promos! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment