Monday, August 09, 2010

Hoho good morning! (:

HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!
Happy holiday~
The YOG song's btr than the National day song. Random remark!

Parents kindly offered to buy breakfast back for me this morning, instead of forcing me up to go out for breakfast with them. Hw rare.



This cat, is frigging adorable. Just random.



What hurts the most
Was being so close
And havin' so much to say
And watchin' you walk away

But actually it didnt really hurt that much, fortunately. Remember I once said I'll feel sad if we drift? Remember your promise, that you wouldnt make me unhappy? Remember you said promises are meant to be kept and said you wont break your promises when I didnt quite believe it? Hah. Take your words back mannnn. I sped up my rate of replying msgs to cater to your speedy replies, now you tell me you're tired. It's only been 2 months and see that sudden change in you. Well done.

Never mind, I dont blame you, cos if not for you, I wouldnt regain a gd friend (: I dont blame you, cos you were once sooooooooo incredibly nice. You were amazing, you took my emotions through an extreme roller coaster ride, without being aware of it yourself. It's alright, it's okay, talk to me if you want, I dont mind listening, I dont mind talking, I dont mind being close friends again, yes it's my offer, but if you dont wanna talk, you choose to reject my offer, I wont mind either (: Cos friendship, it's a two sided thing, if one party puts in the effort and the other doesnt, it wouldnt work.

Yes, correct me if I'm wrong.

Girls are much better than guys. We talk without getting bored of talking. We talk like there's no tomorrow. HAHAHAHA (Y)

edited@12.42PM: Papayas. Wth my dad just got me a plate of it. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwzxszxsx. Not that I dislike them, it's just that it's bloody gross seeing a plate of papayas.

No comments: