Friday, June 10, 2011

Hello! Hahaha sorry for the past few short posts I've been really lazy ops! :/

I havent been doing much work despite constantly telling myself I HAVE TO STUDY this hols! ): Oh no.

And I realise I've yet to blog bout my train ride to Malaysia on Vesak Day. Apparently the train from Tanjong Pagar to Malaysia is gonna stop functioning next month, so my parents, some relatives and I joined my dad's RC on a one day tour to Malaysia.

The pics were rather disappointing, thr's something wrong with the way I hold the camera most pics were tilted I have to edit them! ):

Bt anw, lazy me shall let the pics to the talking! :D

The building is so big and I was so near to it idk hw to take a nice shot of the place! ):
At the platform! (:
Inside the train station.
Ticket booth!
Railway Food Station
My ticket! (:
My Aunt and cousin!


On the Malaysia custom platform.
First stop in Malaysia!
We alighted at this place called Kluang, the tour guide welcomed us and we gt on our coach to Zenxin Organic Park.

These are goose... Right? Or are they ducks? :/

It's the flower of ladyfinger!
Some random insect my dad caught.
Pineapple tree, with the pineapples wrapped up to prevent insects from eating them.
This is hw it looks without the plastic bag! Lol.
Ops sorry.
The Farm Mart!

Heh!
We went for lunch in some Chinese restaurant, then they brought us to this goat farm. Cute and smelly goats :/

Hahaha I have to upload this, the goat was trying hard to squeeze its head through the fence!
Kiss kiss~
So adorable!!! (:
"Oh oh there's a camera, SQUEEZEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"
I wonder if goats feel molested O:
And tt's hw we get our goat milk!
Nw for part 2 of my railway track advanture! Xuemiao, Clara, Yihshuan and I went to the railway track to take pics 2 days ago! Here’re more train track pics!! Heh!





I was so thrilled and nervous upon hearing tt the train's gonna arrive, was so afraid tt I couldnt get gd shots of the train. Thankfully the shots werent THAT bad, or I'm gonna be so disappointed. Hoho quite a fruitful experience! :D

No comments: