Friday, June 24, 2011

So much of anticipation. So much of excitement. I thought I could try out something new. I just wanted to stay out. Nothing fancy, just to study. In the airport. Absurd, you may think. But you only live once. What's wrong? It's all about the experience, isnt it?

So much of anticipation. So much of excitement. Dad and Bro agreed. And all you said is "NO". And you gave me stupid reasons. Reasons that I couldnt accept and deem as logical. Airport, a place of high security. What can possibly happen?

So much of anticipation. So much of excitement. And because you're my Mom. Because you're of a higher authority. You won. You always do, dont you? Life is vulnerable, isnt it? Why didnt you lock me up like Rapunzel? Cos maybe I'll slip and fall. Maybe a kid would stab me while experimenting with a knife. Maybe a car would accidentally bump onto me. Maybe, huh, maybe. Life is full of danger, everything's a risk.

So much of anticipation. So much of excitement. Thanks Mom, I'm so disappointed, so utterly disappointed. Thanks for caring so much. Too much.

No comments: