Hi! I'm back from Badminton Dinner not long ago!! Buffet at Swissotel The Stamford, Asian Market Cafe! (:
I didnt take any pics of the food though ): Was too lazy to bring the DSLR along :/ Bt the food's gd stuff, I stuffed myself with so much food I couldnt eat anymore! Bloated bt jolly, at least I tried almost everything I wanted to.
We initially wanted to play pool in Dhoby Ghaut, bt thr werent enough tables the guys and girls split into 2 grps in the end. The girls played pool and the guys went lan. Kinda defeated the purpose of the girls going over to Dhoby actually... We thought tt it's a TEAM bonding thing bt oh well... It bonded the girls anw! (:
Missed the last train and bus, took bus to Commonwealth MRT with Fangjun and Shimin and troubled Fangjun's dad to send me home. So thankful tt I did nt have to cab, cos I'm actually kinda afraid of cabbing alone, esp at night :/
Feeling so tired nw, it's 2.05AM and the guys r still in Dhoby Ghaut. They're mad. Time to slp. Haha. Gd night! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment