I wish I'm better at words. I can paint a perfect picture in my mind, bt I couldnt describe it in words. Inability to express myself. That sucks.
Bt I shall still try describing it. In layman's terms.
I'm on this island. It's near satisfactory. But there's just something about the island that isnt as ideal. There're talking tigers that dont quite like me. The island's surrounded by a waters. I'm on the edge of it. I can see many other islands opposite the island I'm on now. I cant quite see what exactly there are on the islands, but I'm pretty sure there'll be a more love one than the one I'm on now. But I'm afraid. Afraid to explore the islands, even more afraid to go into the waters. I cant quite swim but I wont drown, it's just gonna be a hard time before reaching another island.
Should I...
Stay on the island and try to appease the tigers, or take the swim and venture into other islands?
No comments:
Post a Comment