Lunched in tt prata shop in Cine, idk what's it called ops. Hahaha.
Was 10mins early for the movie, I'm seldom so on time for a movie. Lol. The movie was nt bad, bt I wouldnt say it was very gd cos thr was this point of time during the movie I wanted to slp. It was a little too draggy I felt? Too much of an introduction to prepare for the part 2 of the movie perhaps, bt apart from tt the movie's actually nt bad, I'd say it's quite worth watching though, I think part 2 would be nice! (: And the female lead is prettyyyyyyyyy!! Hahahahahaha (Y)
Went to play pool aft tt. Followed by arcade. Hole in my pocket, bt worth it! (:
Bought Gong Cha for the first time. Well, it wasnt tt gd as I expected. I personally think KOI has gt btr milk tea.
First time I entered Scape. 2 virgin attempts in a day! Aye I know it makes me sound quite suaku, bt aiya whatever :/ Waved to Muttons outside their recording studio, they're so cute they waved back too hahahaha! I think it's quite a common sight for them to see ppl waving at them from outside haha! We settled at the roof of the mall and chatted bout random stuff, for 2hrs plus. Bondingggggg! (L) Haha I love such chit chat sessions, help me know my friends btr! (:
Gd day. Time to slp, gd night! HAHAHAHA! I suck at conclusions.
No comments:
Post a Comment