Thursday, October 21, 2010

Everyone's talking about the haze... It's made Singapore sure a gloomy city...
But hey! It's giving me an excuse to switch on the air con!!!
No I wasnt serious, I do hope tt the haze ceases soon. I wanna have a clear view of my world~

Had a leadership meeting tdy, about CCAAB camp, some leadership camp. Oh well, I dont know if I should attend ): Yes true, I'll make more friends, learn more leadership skills and probably enjoy it. Bt the packing list is crazy, I think I lack a lot of things we need for the camp, I cant really mix well with the Badminton leaders I think I'll be left out, I'd have to pay $30 just for the camp, nt including the money I'd spend on buying the stuff which I lack for the camp when I'll alr be spending so much money on US trip. Plus the camp's only 10 days from my US trip, which means my mom has to wash the clothes fast for me to re-pack them for the trip and tt I dont have much time to chill and relax in Singapore between the 2 events ):

Worst of all, thr's a frigging graduation dinner at night, on the day the camp ends. And we have to dress formally. AND YOU KNOW, I REALLY, REALLY HATE DRESSING UP! Dresses/skirts, eww! ): I dont even have them at home, other than my prom dress, which I dont plan to reuse cos it'd be damn weird to see me wearing the same dress in 2 different events, and the dress makes me look damn fat ): Ya, so I'll have to get a new dress, which then again adds on to the financial burden of my parents in the month. I'm alr feeling bad enough tt I'd spend so much of my parents' money for my overseas trip, I dont really wanna spend anymore ): Bt the teacher in charge said tt we'll be receiving our rectangular leader badge during the dinner, so I dont know if it's compulsory to attend it ):

I suddenly feel that I'm such an expensive child, my parents have to spend so much money on me. I feel so terrible about it ): I shouldnt go for CCAAB camp and the dinner, right? ):

No comments: