Helloooooooooooo I'm in a relatively good mood nawwwwwww, though nt everything tt happened tdy was pleasurable.
The ):s :
1) Mr Jason Tay isnt gonna teach my class for Chem next yr! ): The sch wanted him to teach J1s next yr, stupid!!!! He's one of the btr teachers we have nw, why must the sch do this to my class! I rather them change our Phy/Math teachers, Mr Tay is such a patient and gd teacher! Asssss. We had our last lesson with him just nw, it was kinda sad aft he told us abt the bad news... Sigh.
2) Uh, my socks were too low tdy, my right shoe kept rubbing against my ankle during training and my skin peeled thr, hurts damn lot especially when I was bathing! ): I had to raise one leg up when bathing so tt the water wouldnt touch my ankle, felt so much like a dog attempting to pee! ._. Lesson learnt, I'll bring higher socks for training next time!
The :Ds :
1) On a comforting note, Miss Soh Zhao Ying will be replacing Mr Tay, she's quite a gd teacher I guess. Okay bt I'd prefer Mr Tay, bt well, at least it's nt some shitty teacher or whoever.
2) I saw Mr Benny Ng on my way to Jurong West Sports Hall for training tdy, then I saw the whole NHBT training thr as well! (: Was welcomed by so many warm greetings, felt soooooo loved! I really do miss NHBT, a lot, even though I've graduated. It just felt so homely to see my juniors and coach ard ;)
3) I felt sooooooooooo happy tt I'm finally having proper court trainings, again! Hope the enthusiasm would last, til seasons next yr! I'm gonna train hard hard hard for my last sch based competition!!! And yes, I like the new coach! (:
4) I finally met Mingcong after 9 months or so!!!! Goshhhhhhh, missed him so much, Poly and JC time tables are so different it's so hard to meet up! He came JWSH to wait for me aft training, then we walked to Jurong Point for dinner. Did a lot of catching up! (: I'm so glad tt aft so long of nt meeting we're still as close, I thought I've drifted away from my closest guy friend! Thankfully everything turned out great we're still in gd gd terms! (:
So all in all, the :D outweighs the ):, tdy's a happy, happy day! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment