Sunday, October 17, 2010


Pretty rainbow! (:

Results of interclass games: 1SB6 got first for Bridge, second for Ultimate Frisbee and third for Floorball, quite an achievement! (Y)

Friday was an insanely sporty day for me. I played Captain's Ball, Basketball, Soccer and Frisbee. A lot a lot of Frisbee in fact, cos we made it all the way to the finals ._. Our first game started at 8.30am, and the last game ended at 4.30pm. Played Badminton at CCK sports hall with Xinying, her parents, Tom and Jiajie at night. 8hrs of outdoor sports with some intervals in between, plus an hr of indoor sports at night, tiring but fun! (: And thanks to the large amount of sunblock lotion I spammed on myself, I didnt get any sunburn on my face or limbs, bt bloody hell my scalp was burnt =.=lll

And maybe it's cos of doing a day of sports I became very lazy this wkend, have been slping quite a lot as compared to usual. Heh slping's actually fun, since I'm so free aft promos (:

Met up with Miao (again ^^) ytd to satisfy my KOI craving in Clementi and her laksa craving in Queensway. KOI isnt really tt nice as everyone described it to be, actually ): I think it's kinda overrated, with the never ceasing long queue and overpriced bubble tea ): Nvm, bt it's not bad la, though not worth the queue and cost.

Her laksa was nt bad, it's cheap too! (: I bought curry chicken rice, okay la nt bad. Bought a dry fit straight cut black fbt and a new shoe bag! (:

Chris joined us halfway, just happened to ask him if he wanna join us, cos it was his bday ytd and he liked the smell of Queensway (lol). We walked ard Queensway a little, then wandered ard IKEA before deciding on sitting down at the food place for a little chat. I think I kinda screwed a few hrs of his bday... Felt kinda bad for tt ._.

Did a little of PW tdy, then met Brenda and her dad + bro to play Badminton in Tampines again (: I need more exposure and experience, so I guess I'll be going thr wkly since promos are over (: Next yr's gonna be my last yr participating in Badminton competition (I think, or at least as a school), so I must put in my best shot for it and really try to improve as much as possible from now til seasons next yr. Yeah I can do it (:

Speaking of which, there's training tmr, bt it's physical training =.=lll I want court trainingggggggg! ): The school should just frigging cut down on renting the Badminton hall out for external exams, it's so unfair to us and the Floorballers. We need the hall for our trainings!

School tmr's gonna be boring, with almost a whole day of talks. Gosh.

No comments: