Thursday, October 14, 2010

School.

2hrs of baccalaureate service was kinda boring :/

Briefing on post-promos schedule, principal's talk, PW OP briefing.

INTERCLASS GAMESSSSSSS! :D

Actually right, 1SB6 isnt that bad. Other than dodgeball and captain's ball, which we concluded we really suck at those sports. Gt thrashed =.=lll

Yep, Kivaan and Gregory were the champion for bridge, we shared the 3rd position for floorball with 1SB4, we gt through the next round for soccer and ultimate frisbee. It's quite an achievement, I'm so proud of my class, although losing floorball in the semifinals was quite demoralising and disappointing for us. Well, 3rd isnt bad actually (: They played well! Hope that we'll continue to do ourselves proud in soccer and ultimate frisbee tmr, like maybe get into the finals or sth (: Thr'll be basketball and chinese chess tmr too, I think I may be playing chinese chess, unless it clashes with some sport that I'm playing. Lolololololol! Basketball... we'll just try la huh!

Bt overall, I think my class has done quite a gd job, shall keep up the gd work tmr! (: Woooohooooooooooooo! :D :D :D

Bye people TTS! (:

No comments: