I've got soooooooo much to share that I dont know where to start with! ):
I'm feeling kinda happy nw, promo's over!!! I dont wanna think back, dont ask me hw I fare, I honestly dont know. Everything will show when the results are out. I hope they wouldnt be that disastrous. I just wanna promote... or maybe advance... anyway I dont wanna repeat a year. By hook or by crook, I must not retainnnnnn. Blah. Anw shouldnt talk bout such negative things, it's time to celebrateeeeeee! :D
Oh firstly let me tell you, I'VE GOT A NEW TOYYYYYYY! :D

Tadaaaaaaaa. It's actually my bro's camera. Canon EOS550D! (: I asked him to buy one, he told me it was too ex. So I suggested we share one, bt he bought it in the end and said he can lend it to me, bt I must take gd care of it. Yay! Bro rocks! (Y) Bt he's in Venice nw, with his camera, so I cant play with it yet. Cant wait to bring the camera out and explore Singapore when my bro's back! (:
Uh, and end of promos = continuing of PW. Urg. My group's written report is bloody thick!

Other schools dont even have such thick written reports. I think it's insane, 110pages in total, almost half of it's annexes. The internal submission costed us $61 in total for printing. And there's still external submission. Gosh. Not like SEAB's gonna care about our annexes. For that, they better give me my A for PW. Hah.
I've got 5 days' break from tmr onwards, which means school resumes only on Thurs! Happy happy (: Gonna date so many different people, I'm sooooo excited! :D Hope everything turns out well! For the start, I'm gonna meet TanXueMiao tmr!!!! :D Selling away some of my old textbooks and going Hocklam to satisfy our craving for their beef noodles! Yayyyyyy! Quite long never see her alr we're gonna have 9457234787 things to talk about again! (:
And yessss, new blogskin, cos randomcrapology's no longer on hiatus! Hope you ppl like it!!! (:
Oh ya, any drama/movies to recommend? Hehe! I wanna watch Glee, if anyone sees this and knows where to watch it from, can you please tell me? (:
Last bt nt least,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!
You asked why didnt I wish you, I really dont know how to. It feels quite awkward. So if you ever chance upon this blog, hope you see this. But please dont tell me you saw this, I think I wont know how to react to it ._.
Yeah and after Youtubing+Blogging+Tumblring+Facebooking+Msning+Downloading for the night, it's time to go! Bye bye! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment