Sunday, October 31, 2010



Ytd was fun! (: An afternoon + evening with Mewleng and Kaijie.

I was on a frigging tight budget, so they accommodated me and we had cheap yong tau fu for lunch. Lol.

2 hours of pool, Kaijie's treat. Thank you Kaijie, if you're ever reading this... They kept suanning me cos my hands arent long enough to reach the cue ball when it's in some far-away positions. Wthpapaya blahhhhhhhhhh! ._.

Played with Kaijie's monopoly deal in Buddy Hoagies while enjoying the cozy sofa + atmosphere and baked potato (for me (L)!!!). The 2 of them bought drinks. Monopoly deal was hell addictive!!!! I told them I need to leave by 6.30pm, bt I ended up playing til 7.45pm, when Kaijie had to leave for guitar lessons. If nt I think I'd just stay on lolllllllll! It's damn damn damn fun bt I never once won ._.

Badminton for leisure ltr, trainings from Monday to Friday. Mon Wed Fri court trainings, Tues Thurs physical. Hmmm, hw does tt sound?

Bloody hell I'm so broke hw I wish thr'll be money rain...

No comments: