Update on these three days!
Oh, and plus pics of last Sat! (:
Monday, 10 Oct 2010
Visit to the zoo with Lovin, Danielle, Charmaine and Yuhao! (: It's quite fun, though it was kinda tiring to walk so much under the scorching sun ._.



Tuesday, 11 Oct 2010
Orchard with Jacky. Damn, we were supposed to go Tampines ): Bt cos we couldnt make it for the available movie timing for "The Other Guys" at Tampines, we had a change of plan. I thought I could travel farrrrrrr and explore other malls ):
"The Other Guys" was quite an average movie I think, though it was quite funny (: The plot's kinda cliche, like once upon a time there are two detectives they're kinda fail initially and in the end they succeeded and the end happy ending. Lol okay tt's just the very very gist of it ._.
We spent rest of the time walking ard Orchard Road aimlessly to kill time my toes hurt from walking oh gosh. Hahahahaha. Cos we really really didnt know what to do. We walked from Cine to Heeren to Plaza Sing to Orchard Central to 313 Somerset to Ion. Lol. Call us pros (Y)
Wednesday, 13 Oct 2010
Went to school early in the morning at 9am plus to meet my US trip presentation group mates to do our presentation slides. I thought that we'd take quite a long time, bt we completed it within an hr or so cos we copied and paste almost everything from the web ._.
Went to Brenda's house after desperately spamming calls to friends living in the west to ask them to accompany me for lunch cos I didnt wanna go home before meeting my classmates later in the afternoon. I'm the first AC person to go her house! Hehe. Played with her dog, Chubby (which apparently isnt chubby, more of fluffy), webcammed (a little), Youtubed, Facebooked, Hotel626ed (lol).

Okay it's 12.40am now sry for the brief update there's sch ltr playing a lot of interclass games I gotta catch some slp k bye! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment