HAPPY 101010!
Heheeeee. Nice date!
Date with Tan was a lot of catching up, as usual! She called me Lim, so I shall call her Tan. Eeeeee. Calling surnames sounds so guyish!
Hocklam for lunch, Bras Basah to sell books, Bras Basah Macs to chill and chit chat. Plus quite a lot of pics! (:
AND SPEAKING OF SELLING BOOKS AT BRAS BASAH. Frigging hell I got scammed. The previous time I went there I asked the shop keeper how much can I sell my books for, and I took a O lvls Chemistry book as an eg. They told me $8. So I happily went home to dig out my unused books, to earn myself a total of only $5 for quite a number of books. FREAK HELL. So much for carrying those weights from my house all the way to Bras Basah... And dumb enough for me to not bargain. Thinking back, it's really dumb. Totally not worth. (N)
Frizzy hair sucks. I'm so so tempted to cut my hair short, so that I cant see those disgusting strands of hair. But I know I'm so gonna regret. Freak. I need an anti-friz formula for my so so damaged hair. F.R.E.A.K! ):
No comments:
Post a Comment