Saturday, July 10, 2010

GOOG MOANING!!!! (: Actually it's been quite some time since I woke up, bt well, it's still quite early nw (:

IT'S SATURDAY!!!! :D Uh hw I wish Sats are longer, like maybe the day lasts for 48 hrs or sth, so I can do whatever I want hehehe. Loveeeeeeee Saturdays! (L)

I failed my GP. Like wthwtswta. Sighszxsz nvmmmmmmmmm. Econs is a sure fail, so in short, I've failed everything.

Oh going home ytd was funnn! :D The walking to MRT part. Hahahaha. Nw I wish the dist between BV and ACJC was longer. HAHAHAHAHAHA! K tt'd be crazy.

Badminton with Xinying ytd. I cant play singles for nutszxsszszx!!!! Wts man I cant run. Bleahsxzx!

Gonna meet Xinying again ltr, in Lot1 library. I guess I dont have to further elaborate on what we're gonna do? Hahahaha!

I'm gonna bet on Uruguay to win Germany for the 3rd and 4th placing. Crazy bet I know, bt I'm just nt gonna support Germany. Bt if Uruguay really wins, I'll be really elated cos I'll get bonus money, wow!

Havent really decided on what I wanna bet for the finals, bt most likely betting tt Spain would win Holland, 2-1. Bt I like both teams!!!! Sheesh. Nvm, for the money, Spain, pls win 2-1! LOL!

Yep tt's all for this post! BAIZ!

No comments: