
It's gonna be Friday tmr. Whoooooosh! (:
Tdy's an unlucky day. Or should I say I was lucky, you decide.
I was supposed to be super on time for sch, until I realised tt I forgot to bring my wallet when I was at the train station. Heading home to get it would guarantee me another detention to serve, so I tried my luck, I called my Yewtee friends. Hahahahaha! Qianling came to the rescue (haha), her dad drove her to the mrt station to meet me and passed me 2 $10 notes. Missed a train while waiting for her.
I ran back to the station, to the first ticket machine, it rejected both notes. I rushed to the second one, impatient for the 2 elderly couples to finish purchasing their tickets (they were seriously damn slow, no wonder thr wasnt anyone queueing up behind them), and to my dismay, both notes gt rejected again ): I missed another train. Panicked. Switched over to the third machine, asked this middle aged couple for help. Aft trying $10 after $10, I realised tt the machines do accept $10. @$#%&?!!!!!! Frustrated. Bt thankfully they had enough $2 notes and $1 coins to help me out!
Another train arrived aft I purchased my ticket, ran up the stairs (when thr was an escalator just beside it) and managed to squeeze into the train aft exclaiming "SORRY!" to the ppl ard me ._. Tskkkkkkkkkk. Luckily the Jurong East train came nt long aft my arrival at JE, met Junyean at Buona Vista, persuaded him to walk to sch with me, and if nt cos of him, I dont think I'll be able to be one of the last late comers who didnt get booked for DC, cos I had to walk faster to keep up with his pace. His legs were so longgggg. LOL.
Ya, so in conclusion, I ALMOST gt myself another DC. So tell me, was I lucky, or not? Tsk. Rushing for sch isnt fun, bt tt's my routine cos I'll only start rushing when I'm about to be late, and I always have the "Aiya I'm so early, take my time" mentality when I start getting ready early ): Arg. Lousy time management ):
On taking my laoahma-paced stroll home just nw, random thoughts crossed my mind: How much, exactly, did I once love someone? How can you measure love? Etc etc. Have been thinking quite a lot these days. No I'm nt regretting ath, I'm just wondering... Haha.
Omg, I just realise tt I can actually drag and drop pics from websites into a new post, aft 5 yrs of blogging! Epic phail ._.
No comments:
Post a Comment