Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Tdy's a terrible day ): SIGH.

SIGH #1 I got back 3 papers tdy, all my H2s. Here are my grades: U, U, U. Marvellous! It's frigging depressing okay, cos I realise to get an U, u need to score below 40 marks. Ya, tt's hw bad my results were. Criteria for nt entering SSP is to pass 2H2s and 1H1. I'm qualified for SSP alr. In case u're wondering whats tt, it's some compulsory self study session aft sch, dunno hw many times a wk.

SIGH #2 I screwed up my interview. For CCA leadership post. Eww. I suck at speaking in interviews. Totally not a thing for me. Nevermind~

SIGH #3 World Cup Semis and Finals are all at 2.30AM. Sucky timing. Which means I have to slp early, wake up in the middle of the night and watch, then slp back again and wake up again at 5.45AM. Great. WC seriously can screw my body clock.

SIGH #4 Taking height and weight on Thursday. Screw it.

SIGH #5 Freak those cramps!!!!!!! ):

I guess this is an appropriate time to say, FML! Sigh, so vulgar. Nvm, bye ppl I need to browse through my pprs and maybe touch on some tutorials before slping to prepare for Holland & Uruguay's match!

No comments: