Monday, July 05, 2010

Lovelies! Tt's hw Xuewei calls us. Haha! (L)

Omg. I think I did grow fatter right! ):

Anywayyyyyyyy. We went 313 Somerset, Heeren and Far East Plaza ytd (: Lunched at Superdog first, omg I love the bacon ripper there! The sausage's super nice! :D Talked a lot during lunch, bt I dont understand some parts of the convo when they started introducing so many NYJC ppl. Lol. Oh ya, Xueweiiiiiiiiii! Tell me the names again! I go stalk! X:

Shopping was fun, at least all of us bought sth! I bought a pair of dark blue straight cut jeans from New Future and my love at first sight from Uniqlo! It's a "Micky Mouse" Tshirt, the fonts are pink and blue. Superrrrrrrrrrr pretty! I fell in love with it when I was shopping with Weiyue during the hols, I asked her to buy it bt I thought I shouldnt buy it cos I wasnt supposed to buy anymore tops, bt... it's really damn nice lah! Kinda regretted nt buying it the other day, cos they've ran out of size S shirts ): I bought the M sized one. Thankfully it want nt very big, it was quite okay (: Hehe. Tshirt for $19.90, nt expensive right! My parents were so shocked when I told them it's price ): I thought it was normal. Tsk. Omg I just spammed one whole paragraph talking about my love at first sight ._.

Homed at 7pm plus, reached at 8pm plus. Haha. Love my Lovelies! (L)

Pro me, I've only sent out 3 msgs tdy. Cos my message count for this month is terribly frightening, 4190 smses since 8 June ._. So gonna be dead when the bills come back. Thankfully thr's msn and websms to contact my sms buds! (Y)

And, I hate to admit this, but I think I'm addicted talking to you ._.

No comments: