Thursday, July 01, 2010

IM GONNA SEE U
IM GONNA SEE U
IM GONNA SEE U
IM GONNA SEE U
IM GONNA SEE U


Sigh. Get it? I swear history wont repeat for promos.

Went Al-Azhar Eating Restaurant in Bukit Timah for pratas ytd! :D Thr's a huge variety of tasty pratas, just looking at the menu made me :D :D :D :D :D!!!! Hehe! I bought prata plaster and durian prata, yum yum yum! :D Weiyue bought paper prata and quaker with milo +o( U can copy and paste the face on msn if u dont get what face tt is. Hahahahahaha!

Seriously, tt thing she ate, was really like shit. LOL

Her long long paper prata!

My pratas! :D Weiyue said I smile like I'm being forced to. Arg. I dont know hw to smile ):

Hahahahahahaha is this a smile?! LOL!

Glutton in action!

Oh as to why I was so happy, it's cos I had my pratas and thr's 5 days of hols! :D Plus sth else which I told Luhong last night! (: Dont wanna share here! Hahahahahaha!

No comments: