Thursday, July 15, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN! :D
Hope you had a fun day, I knew you had! :D It's my 6th time wishing you tdy! HAHAHAHAHA! Sms, Facebook, School, Card, Msn, and here. LOL yay I rock! (Y)

Ya we went to watch The Blood Pledge! Hahaha which smart ass would choose to watch horror on his bday. He wanted to laugh at me getting scared, bt it turned out tt we both laughed at each other, cos he was scared too. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Comedy+horror! LOL! I thought the movie was good, as a whole. It reminds me of last yr's chinese lessons, where Mr Kieu showed us the movie "Deathnote" and thought us about 悬念 and 伏笔, the movie had loads of them! It's like they drop by little hints here and there and by the end of the movie we get the whole story. The plot's kinda sweet! (: Though a little lesbian-ish. LOL!

His friend joined us for dinner at his dad's minced meat noodle stall. Woohooo nice nice! :D His dad and uncles very nice, treated us noodles with extra ingredients ._. Thank you Justin!! And your dad and uncles. Hehe!

It's the first time I'm blogging about you, other than the post below, the one which I mentioned tt I owe you money. LOL. Yay I know you're feeling honoured hehe! I'm glad you enjoyed your day, yay not bad I managed to accomplish my mission of making you happy tdy. Hahahahaha! Stay happy, stay optimistic, keep smiling!!!! Hahahaha! And you btr study hard and not think of going to Poly next yr or I'm so gonna kill you! Jiayou okay, my dear friend! (: I hope this post made you smile! (: (: (:

AND YOU KNOW WHAT, THANKS TO PHYSICAL TRAINING YESTERDAY, MY LEGS ARE SO WOBBLY NOW! ): Aching like mad! ): Okay, time for EoM! Bye bye! (:

No comments: